Free to Play Free to Play

A great comedic dramatisation of what F2P games are becoming.
I love the animation style and the comedic timing was just right.

All in all it was a great watch. I'd definitely refer this animation to friends.

P.A.I.D. P.A.I.D.

The game had a good premise, and was enjoyable for the most part. The major gripes I have with the game is that the music looping was rather samey and the controls are awkward to use.
The controls for the car were too sensitive when I tried to turn and it often became a battle between my left and right key.

As for the music, I'm not saying it's bad - I loved it. It lived up to a nostalgia factor. However the way it looped without any difference was rather annoying to me. But that's just me.

All in all I liked it. It brings back the good ol' feel of the NES days and creates a wacky game feel that brings out some giddy joy within me. It has an early Grand Theft Auto feel to it and that's a game that's close to my heart. The premise was enjoyable and I'd love to see a Super P.A.I.D!

Back in the Day Back in the Day

Brings back memories on how my Great Granddad would always exaggerate his stories to be cooler than they were, and they ended up scarring my sister and I.

I really like this art style, and the gruesome transmission between the story and the teller is distinct and clear.
The facial expressions are great!